Events are a great way to reconnect with old friends and make new connections. All University of Dayton alumni, fans and friends are welcome to register and attend. You can join your fellow Flyers at many types of events, including:
- Athletics: Experience Flyer spirit and feel a sense of camaraderie among the University community while cheering on UD’s athletes.
- Networking: Make connections with other alumni in your region.
- Service Events: Volunteer with the UD community and help improve the lives of others.
- Christmas off Campus: Annual events around the country spread the campus spririt to children in need.
- Social Events: Gather with UD alumni, friends and fans to relax and socialize.
- Donor Events: Let us say thank you for your gift to the University. Donor events are our way of celebrating the alumni, fans and friends who support UD.
Join us at one of our many regional events and learn what it means to be part of the UD community.